Ringwood Meeting House
Ringwood Meeting House is a Grade II* listed building dating from 1727. It is one of the best preserved Presbyterian meeting houses in the country with the C18th box pews surviving in their original layout. In 2011 Seymour & Bainbridge took charge of a major repair and renovation project which received grants from the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Stephenson Trust, local Councils and other generous benefactors. Seymour & Bainbridge also liaised with a museum designer in the creation of the new History Centre, a permanent exhibition on the history of Ringwood and a study area. Following it's repair, the meeting house also hosts a variety of events securing it's future as an important facility for the Ringwood community and visitors.
Before work commenced
Photographs of completed project